Games into movies

FORUMS Miscellaneous Small Talk Games into movies

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  king 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

king
    Participant

Give your thoughts on games that were made into movies.

ninja
    Participant

Love Resident Evil, Millia Jovovich (not sure if that’s how to spell her name) sexy for a petite woman
    Tomb Raider … Angelina Jolie 😀 need I say more!
    Doom was ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaay … but I liked the part where they imitated the game with the first person shooter segment. *thumbs up*
    Didn’t get to see all of Halo, but the parts I watched was good.
    Silent Hill was good.
    Hitman was good
    Need for speed was good
    Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li …. Balls!
    Mortal Kombat (both) … some parts was shit some parts I really enjoyed like: scorpion: “you get over here!” … “get down from there!” LMAO

Hey they win with some they lose with some.

There are still many I haven’t seen … gonna make a list and get up to date 😀

Oh and they better make a God of War movie and better not kill it. Make Djimon Honsou Kratos 😀 … I know he’s pretty old by now but it’s not my fault y’all taking so long to make it and let the guy get old … do it EXPENDABLES style! 😀

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  ninja.

king
    Participant

I personally think that a lot of fans of the franchise are indeed looking forward to a GOW movie. How long we’ll have to wait, that i don’t know. 🙁 But if I’m not mistaken they (producers/casting) did look at him (Djimon Honsou) as a possible Kratos, age I think as well would indeed be a factor. But if Slyvester Stallone could do it then why not. As you say Ninja … EXPENDABLES style! 😀

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  king.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.